As a business owner in the E-Cigarette Industry, the proposed regulations at both the federal and state levels can drastically affect the livelihood of your business and consumers. It is important that we, as a community, stay vigilant in our efforts to speak out about vaping and stay educated on the topic.
The Mt Baker Vapor team utilizes a few trusted sources for up to date, reliable information on the proposed regulations on e-cigarettes and e-juice, across the nation:
- The American Vaping Association (AVA) is a nonprofit organization that advocates for small- and medium-sized business in the electronic cigarette industry. They are an amazing voice and leader in the vaping community, and speak out in support for vaper’s rights across the nation. They are dedicated to educating the public and government officials about the financial public health benefits offered by vapor products. You can follow their activism here – http://vaping.info/ .
- The Consumer Advocates for Smokefree Alternatives Association (CASAA) is an advocacy group that raises awareness and protects our right to access reduced harm alternatives. They are a wonderful source for news articles, Call to Action alerts, scientific research studies, petitions, legal actions, pending legislation and educational materials regarding electronic cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, and inspiring success stories. Read current industry news on their website – http://casaa.org/ and stay alert for any calls to action for your state – http://casaa.org/Call_to_Action.php .
- Join the conversation in the Mt Baker Vapor Forum http://forums.mtbakervapor.com/ . Our team and the vaping community, is excited to answer any and all questions you may have about vaping and the e-cigarette industry. Ask anything, and share your knowledge with others. You can even reach out directly to one of our owners, James – http://forums.mtbakervapor.com/t/ask-me-anything/183 . Stay up to date on e-cigarette advocacy across the nation – http://forums.mtbakervapor.com/c/advocacy , and any proposed or adopted state and federal regulations – http://forums.mtbakervapor.com/c/regulatory-information .
- The Mt Baker Vapor Blog provides some good reading on current events in the vaping industry – http://blog.mtbakervapor.com/ . We write on a variety of topics, including e-cigarettes advocacy and news, as well as throw in a bit of our own opinion.
- Be sure to sign up for the Wholesale monthly newsletter on the bottom of our webpage – http://www.mbvwholesale.com/ . We will keep you informed about any news or updates for the Mt Baker Vapor Wholesale department, and share some handy tips and recommendations.
If you are fighting regulations in your state or would like to learn more about what you can do, please reach out to us, and we will do we can do to provide support!