Mt Baker Vapor® Trademark Usage Guidelines
At Mt Baker Vapor, LLC, we work hard to provide only the highest quality electronic cigarette liquid and related goods and services. In order to retain the goodwill associated with the Mt Baker Vapor® name, it is important for us to encourage proper use of Mt Baker Vapor trademarks. These guidelines contain information regarding how to properly use Mt Baker Vapor trademarks in different scenarios.
We encourage you to refer to our products and services using the appropriate Mt Baker Vapor trademarks, so long as such references (a) are truthful, fair, and not misleading, and (b) comply with these Guidelines, which we may modify from time to time.
If you have any questions regarding these Guidelines, please talk to your Mt Baker Vapor representative or contact Kenny Davis (email@example.com).
List of Mt Baker Vapor Trademarks
A non-exclusive list of Mt Baker Vapor trademarks is set forth below. Updated information about Mt Baker Vapor trademarks is also available at the Mt Baker Vapor Trademarks Page (http://www.mtbakervapor.com/trademark/ and http://www.mbvwholesale.com/trademark/).
- Mt Baker Vapor®
- Baker Vapor™
- MOUNT BAKER VAPOR & Design logo (shown below in black-and-white and color forms):
- The Summit of Northwest Vaping™
Proper Use of Mt Baker Vapor Trademarks
- Use Trademarks to Accurately Identify the Source of Goods and Services. Only use Mt Baker Vapor trademarks in reference to goods and services actually provided by Mt Baker Vapor. Using Mt Baker Vapor trademarks to refer to your own goods and services, or those provided by a third party, is both confusing and prohibited.
- Use Your Own Name and Trademark Prominently. We encourage you to accurately refer to and advertise Mt Baker Vapor goods and services. However, always display your own company name and/or trademark more prominently than any Mt Baker Vapor product name or trademark on any website, advertising, and promotional materials that you produce. This helps ensure that customers do not mistakenly believe that Mt Baker Vapor operates your store or website, or has produced the website, advertising, or promotional materials in question.
- Use Trademarks as Adjectives. Trademarks should be used as adjectives to modify nouns. The noun is the generic name of a product or service (e.g., e-juice). Trademarks should not be used in the plural or possessive form.
- Correct: We are offering 15oz bottles of Mt Baker Vapor® e-juice.
- Correct: We are offering over twenty flavors of Baker Vapor® e-juice.
- Not Correct: We are offering seven flavors of Baker Vapor.
- Use Proper Trademark Symbols. When using a Mt Baker Vapor trademark, be sure to use the proper trademark symbol (® or ™) wherever the trademark is most prominently placed, and the first time the trademark is used on each page (including each separate web page). The symbol generally appears to the upper-right of the trademark, like so: Baker Vapor™. This helps let customers know that the trademark is an indication that the goods and services are provided by Mt Baker Vapor.
Please refer to the Mt Baker Vapor Trademarks Page (http://www.mtbakervapor.com/trademark/ and http://www.mbvwholesale.com/trademark/) to determine which symbol (® or ™) is right for which trademark.
- Use Proper Trademark Spelling and Format. Always spell, space, and otherwise use Mt Baker Vapor trademarks in the format shown on the Mt Baker Vapor Trademarks Page (http://www.mtbakervapor.com/trademark/ and http://www.mbvwholesale.com/trademark/). Do not shorten or abbreviate any Mt Baker Vapor trademarks or product names. Do not make up names that contain Mt Baker Vapor trademarks.
- Correct: We are now offering some great new Mt Baker Vapor® e-juice flavors.
- Not Correct: We are now offering MtBakerVapor flavors.
- Not Correct: We are now offering BakerVape e-liquid.
Only use the logo images provided by Mt Baker Vapor. Do not create or use your own variations of the MOUNT BAKER VAPOR & Design logo or any other Mt Baker Vapor logos or images without an explicit license from Mt Baker Vapor.
Prohibited Uses of Mt Baker Vapor Trademarks
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use any Mt Baker Vapor trademark in a manner that may imply Mt Baker Vapor’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of your products, services, or promotions, or third-party products, services, or promotions, unless we have entered into a specific license that allows such use.
- Acceptable: Using Mt Baker Vapor marks to advertise unaltered bottles of juice you purchased from Mt Baker Vapor.
- Acceptable: Using promotional images and advertisement copy provided and approved by Mt Baker Vapor in connection with a promotion or coupon provided by and endorsed by Mt Baker Vapor.
- Not Acceptable: Using Mt Baker Vapor marks to advertise third-party or products that have been remixed, repackaged, relabeled, or otherwise altered without a license from Mt Baker Vapor.
- Not Acceptable: Using the MOUNT BAKER VAPOR & Design logo in connection with an online coupon or promotion not approved by Mt Baker Vapor.
- Your Company, Product, or Service Name. You may not use or register any Mt Baker Vapor trademark, or portion or variation thereof, as part of your own company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
- Acceptable: Joe’s Vape Mart
- Not Acceptable: Joe’s Baker Vapor Store
- Domain Names, Website Names, and Social Network Names: You may not use or incorporate a Mt Baker Vapor trademark or variation thereof in any domain name, website name, or social network page or account name.
- Acceptable: vapesource.com
- Acceptable: www.facebook.com/vapesource
- Not Acceptable: yourbakervaporsource.com; mountbakerejuice.com
- Not Acceptable: www.facebook.com/bakervaporecigstore; “My Baker Vapor” Facebook Page
- Merchandise. Do not use any Mt Baker Vapor trademarks on promotional goods or other merchandise without an explicit license from Mt Baker Vapor, unless such goods are provided to you by Mt Baker Vapor for further distribution or we have entered into a specific license allowing such use.