Here in the Mt Baker Vapor Wholesale Department, we work with the men and women who are on the frontline of vaping. They assist with cleaning tanks, changing coils, and explaining that 24mg is not the nicotine level you want if you have never been a smoker. They are the ones cleaning their storefront windows because employees and customers are all about blowing those big clouds. We love to lend a hand to these hard working, dedicated vape enthusiasts, and help make their lives easier with affordable prices and superior customer service. We are also happy to answer any and all of their questions as well.
Some common questions that we run across include:
Why can’t I see the prices?
- You don’t have a verified wholesale account. This can be fixed by creating an account and submitting a business verification form. You can find this form here: http://www.mbvwholesale.com/business-verification-form/
- You are not logged into your wholesale account.
- Your password is not working, We can always reset your password to the default of “123456” if you are not able to recover your password.
- Internet nonsense happens sometimes, but it can usually be fixed by clearing your cookies and cache. If you are ordering with your smartphone, please call us from another device to discuss the issue, as internet data has a hard time working while multitasking between websites and phone calls.
What PG/VG ratio do I want?
The standard in the industry is to list PG/VG, in that order, however sometimes there is confusion and we don’t want that. The following options for blends is as follows:
- MAX PG – This is will provide a very thin, flavorful, harsh vape.
- 80/20vg – This will provide a little more cloud than MAX PG.
- 65/35vg – This is a pretty good blend for tank style users who want a good throat hit.
- 50/50vg – This is what dreams are made of, the best of both worlds.
- 20/80vg – This is, in my opinion, the perfect blend for Mods.
- MAX VG – This is perfect for Cloudchasers!
What is your shipping policy? Do you ship internationally?
We do ship anywhere internationally, however, please keep in mind that the laws regarding customs are at the recipient’s own risk. International shipments can take up to 20 business days to reach their final destination. Once the order leaves the United States (usually from Los Angeles or New York), we unfortunately lose tracking on it. You will see your package once it clears customs, and you should be able to search your tracking number through your local postal service. If you have any questions about your package after it has left the United States, you will need to contact your local postal service with your tracking number for further information.
Can I return my order?
You may not return e-juice, liquid products, opened cartridges, powders, crystals, or DIY ingredients, for hygienic reasons and therefore these items are non-refundable. Hardware products may be returned for exchange, replacement, or refund however.
What is your order turn-around?
We offer a fast turn around time on orders, with a standard 7-10 day lead time, while boasting an average of 3-5 days.
How does the discount tier work?
The discounts outlined below, are applied to any MBV e-juice. Hardware, bottles and our premium line GWAR can help bump you up to the discount amounts, however the discount is only applied to the MBV signature flavors. This works for the bulk juice as well as the small bottle packs.
What size bottles of e-juice do you carry?
We offer our e-juice bottled and labeled in 15ml bottles. We also offer e-juice in bulk in 16, 32, 64, and 128 ounce bottles, which can be purchased with empty 15ml or 30ml bottles and labels.
What flavors do you carry? What ones are most popular?
You can find a complete list of the flavors we carry, on the “Flavor Menu” tab above. You can also check for our current bestsellers by looking for the “Best Seller” border on our retail website, or following this link: http://www.mtbakervapor.com/electronic-cigarette-nicotine-juice/?sort=bestselling
Can I mix a custom e-juice flavor for my store?
Yes! We are happy to offer DIY e-juice supplies so that you can get creative and develop your own flavor.
Do I need to steep my juice order?
We make your juice to order so that it’s fresh and made to your specifications. However, similar to a bottle of fine red wine, your juice will need time to steep and develop its full flavor. You can flash steep it, or place it in a dark, cool room and wait 2-3 weeks.
Will the weather affect my e-juice in transit?
High VG juices can be as thick as, well, “VG in January”. A warm water bath will make pouring easier, as well as bring out the flavor.
I noticed the color of my e-juice is different than my last order.
Sometimes the color may be a little lighter or darker than you are used to. This could be something as simple as the flavorings that we used to make our custom MBV flavors had a little more coloring in them. Also, nicotine darkens with age. It is true that some of the darker liquids will burn a coil quickly, but this is only because these flavors have more sugars in them and the sugars will caramelize. Just make sure the nicotine level is correct, and you are good to vape!
If you have any further questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via chat, email, or phone and we would be happy to assist!