The most trusted name in e liquid just got better. Mt Baker Vapor has been there from the beginning, bringing the vaping community top-notch flavor, impeccable customer service, and unbelievable prices. At Mt Baker Vapor, we understand vaping is a community, and we’ve worked closely with businesses to secure the community’s future for decades to come. Mt Baker Vapor has a legacy of helping vape businesses thrive, from the modest mom-and-pop to the metropolitan hub. Our e liquid is by vapers, for vapers, and revamped to help your business not only survive, but thrive in the era of Federal regulation.
When looking at your wholesale options in the electronic cigarette industry, there are a few factors that make MBV stand out:
- All of our e liquid is made in the USA, at our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
- We offer a massive selection of different e liquid flavors, various PG/VG blends, and staggered nicotine levels. Our e liquid consists of four basic ingredients, including Kosher USP PG and VG, naturally extracted nicotine, and food flavoring extracts. Our Quality Control team regularly checks our e liquid for quality.
- We offer hardware at bulk pricing, allowing you the convenience of ordering all your e cigarette stock from the same place.
- We set a low minimum order quota and offer incremental discounts based on your order size, directly increasing your profits.
- We offer a standard 7-10 business day lead time for order processing and boast an average of 3-5 business days.
- Our MBV Wholesale Account Managers can provide product training, advice, and industry knowledge.
- Your store will enjoy MBV brand recognition amongst our faithful customers and vapors alike.
- We offer an online account management profile, allowing you the convenience of checking your order history, tracking orders, and direct messaging with our team.
We look forward to talking with you about how we can help make your business a success!
Please feel free to reach out to us at Wholesale@mtbakervapor.com or 1-(877) 565-8273 Ext 3. If you are in the area, please pay us a visit and see how we do business. We would love to meet you!